Here is some information regarding CNY transfers to China.
- Who can I send to?
For Personal users, you can send CNY to Chinese citizens (C2C Transfers) in China.
For Business users, you can send CNY to business bank accounts (B2B Transfers) in China.
- How much can I send?
The amount you can send will differ depending on what type of MoneyMatch user you are registered as. Check Transaction Limits for more information.
- How much does it cost?
For C2C Transfers: AUD 18 per transaction
For B2B Transfers: AUD 3 per transaction
- What will be the payout method used?
For C2C Transfers: Alipay
For B2B Transfers: International Bank Transfers
- How long does it take for the funds to be transferred?
Once processed and set "In-Transit", transfers may take up to 1-2 business days to reach the recipient. Learn more about how long transfer takes.
What information do I need about my recipient?
- Bank Details
Alipay ID: Mobile Number or Email Address
Account Title/ Name
- Recipient Details
Recipient ID Type & Number: Passport or Government Issued ID
- Bank Details
Recipient Account Number
Account Title/ Name: In English characters
Bank Branch Name
CNAPS code: 12 digits
- Recipient Details
Company Registration Number: Unified Social Credit Code (统一社会信用代码), 18 digits
Contact Person Name: In English/Roman characters
New: Send CNY to Alipay users!
We heard you, we listened and now, we're excited to announce, you can start transferring CNY to individual recipients in China!
- How do I transfer CNY to Alipay Users?
- Log in to MoneyMatch via web browser and set up a CNY transfer to China.
- Tell us who you're sending to and enter your recipient's name and Alipay ID.
- Tell us why you're sending funds and confirm transfer details.
- Upload supporting documents and pay for your transfer.
- Once the order is "In Transit", tell your recipient to look out for a push notification from Alipay.
- The recipient must link their bank card to their Alipay ID to receive funds via MoneyMatch.
- The recipient must be a citizen from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
The user must also have complete the real-name authentication on their Alipay account with the following documents:
- For Chinse Mainland users: Resident Identity Card
- For Hong Kong and Macao users: Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents, Residence Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents.
- For Taiwan users: Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents, Residence Permit for Taiwan Residents.
- How will my recipient receive the funds via Alipay?
Thus, before you set up the transfer, please ensure your recipient follows the steps below to make sure that the recipient account is ready to receive funds.
- Log in to Alipay and complete the identity verification.
- Find 跨境汇款 (Global Remittance) mini program in the Alipay app and link their bank card to their Alipay ID.
- Provide their name and Alipay ID to you, it can be either the mobile number or email address.
- The recipient will get a notification once you have transferred the funds.
- What will happen if my recipient has not linked their card to Alipay?
If the recipient's bank card is not linked to their Alipay ID yet, they will have to link it within 72 hours after the order has been processed by MoneyMatch.
If the steps are not completed, the transaction will be rejected and returned to MoneyMatch for further action.
If your recipient did not receive the push notification from Alipay, kindly Submit a Request and reach out to us for further assistance!