Once you have created an order and made the payment, occasionally the compliance team may request additional documents via the App/ MoneyMatch platform and you will be notified via email.
Further details on what documents are required will be indicated in the email.
To identify what documents are requested:
STEP 1. Go to your registered email address
STEP 2. You should receive a notification email titled: " Additional Document Required For Your Remittance Order #000XXXXXXXXX"
Do take note that the order will be refunded after 48 hours (from the time of deposit) if the relevant supporting documents/ clarifications are not submitted
The types of documents requested are generally assessed on a case-by-case basis. However, generally, they include:
- A new source of funds document. (Only applicable to Personal Users.)
If your documents have been rejected, you are required to re-upload the bank statement/ payslip.
- A new invoice.
If your invoices have been rejected, you are required to re-upload the invoice.
- Other documents.
Additional documents may be required to support your order,
(e.g. Any form of a government-issued ID belonging to your recipient, supporting documents to your invoice, etc.)
Here is a step by step guide on how to upload additional documents!
You can upload additional documents via the web browser or MoneyMatch App.
- 1. Select "Transfer Money to A Foreign Account"
- 2. Select the relevant order
The order status will be shown as "Action Required"
- 3. Click on the "Attach" icon under Attachments
- 4. Upload the requested documents and select "Submit".
- 1. To do so, log in to your MoneyMatch Account.
- 2. Select "Upload" on the relevant order
- 3. Upload the requested documents and select "Submit".